- We party a lot! In fact, we bet on work-related targets and whoever loses pays the bill for the weekend party and that’s ok
- Interns fight with cofounders and that’s ok
- Some of us offer namaz in office and others don’t believe God exists and that’s ok
- Some of us take classes and deliver MBA presentations from the office, heck some ‘seniors’ also jump in and help out the students and that’s ok
- Some of us live at the office, heck the bedroom is the office and that’s ok
- Instead of sleeping, at 3 AM I am typing out brags about our culture and that’s ok
- No one comes in on ‘time’ and no ‘manager’ cares coz that’s ok
- Discussion about targets are just as important as ‘who is going to show up at the badminton court tomorrow’ and that’s ok
- Amid work, we take breaks to discuss spirituality, the meaning of life, the true path to happiness, and sometimes fat jokes and that’s OK!
- If he doesn’t like what is the marketing team has done the dev-head jumps in and re-writes the product release statement and shoots a video describing the new features and that’s OK
It’s all ok!
Because for us it is not really work.
It’s not business, enterprise or even startup by the conventional definition.
Instead, we are working towards a common mission, It’s fun, it helps each one of us grow!
And maybe if we are lucky enough it might even help us make our mark…
Here’s to us