We party a lot! In fact, we bet on work-related targets and whoever loses pays the bill for the weekend party and that’s ok Interns fight with cofounders and that’s ok Some of us offer namaz in office and others don’t believe God exists and that’s ok Some of us take classes and deliver MBA […]
Should you really work here?
- If you are applying for a sales role you will have to sell
- If you're applying for a marketing role you will have to come up with an executed campaign and get results
- If you're applying for a development role you will have to design architectures and write code!
The JD is pretty much the same everywhere!
What makes a job different, unique, and really an opportunity of a lifetime is
- The Why - What's the point of what you'll do? Why does it matter! and...
- The team with which you get to do it - is it a team that is genuinely interested and invested in your growth and success?
So here are a few articles
To help you get a sneak peek into our culture and decide whether this looks like a place you wanna find yourself working in!
What if that team mate is our dev head? What if the the date 29th December? (i.e. right before new year) Ideas… guys ideas! Day off Cake cutting/ party Team outing/office retreat All of the above We didn’t have the budget… so we had to choose option 4 (of course ;)) Nah just kidding!Budget is […]
First… The point where everything starts The Problem: We teach our customers how to stand out. So.. when we need to hire, we can’t just go around posting jobs on LinkedIn and Naukri.com. How do we stand out? The Idea: It’s a marketing role, so market the job post. Next question – What’s the best […]
I have one question for you! Do you want to just add years of experience to your résumé or do something you’d proud to look back at with a smile? What to Expect? How to Apply? a. Create a two-minute video answering three questions Why do you wanna do digital marketing? Who is your favorite […]