What’s the biggest worry for any business owner?
Are all my team members doing their work correctly or not?
If the moment you step out of the office everyone starts moving around and you have to keep wondering about productivity then you’re facing this problem.
And if you don’t have a clear-cut picture of exactly what is happening at any moment with the entire team then you are definitely going to lose business.
As a business owner, you are either out of office or sometimes too busy doing the important work to keep wondering are all of them doing their work properly?
Instead, what if you can get a summary of the exact work that every team member is doing in real-time…?
That is exactly what the reports feature in TeleCRM helps you to achieve!
- Call timings, count, and durations
- Sales pending, closed.
- Number of the leads interacted with by any user.
And kind of charts and presentations that TeleCRM generates is what makes reports one of the most critical and key features of TeleCRM.
Now let’s look at the different kinds of reports available in TeleCRM.
There are 4 different key reports in TeleCRM.
It shows the summary and working status of each team member on a single dashboard. If you wanna know what is the status and progress of the entire team in a single glance just look at this report.
Reports available in leaderboard
Include the following reports for each tele-caller:
- Calls made: The number of calls made by a particular caller in the specified timeframe.
- Time spent on calls: The total amount of time.
- Total sales/revenue generated The total amount in sales closed by that specific caller.
Options available leaderboard
- Time scoping: Get daily, weekly, monthly or annual reports or leaderboard for a specific date etc.
- Sorting by calls, duration or sales closed.
- Option to download the leaderboard data in excel in the following formats.
Significance of leaderboard
- With the leaderboard feature, you can figure out who are your best performers on day 1 itself.
- Then you can use their timings as a benchmark for the entire team.
For example, if your best-sellers are talking on the phone for two hours per day then you can come back for the rest of the team and tell them that it is actually possible to cover that much in one day.
#2 Calls reports
What is call report feature?
Call reports means the number of calls made by each caller w.r.t a particular timeframe.
What is the significance of call reports?
For any sales-centric or call-center type organization, the biggest question is how many calls is Tele-caller making?
And call report gives you a straightforward visual answer to that question.
Other key aspects of calls reports
Within call reports here are the other key filters that you can use in conjunction
- Timing: daily, weekly, monthly.
- Date: Today, yesterday etc
- Caller scoping: view reports for one or many callers. In the image below you can view the report of 16 callers in a single dshboard.
- Download reports in excel: This is one of the most practical aspects of reporting. Ability to download all your reports in an intimate format in excel.
This is how downloaded reports look like in your system.
- Check who is lagging behind and find out why: just want to look at the reports and you will know who is the caller doing the least work, not putting in Ample effort or time, or lagging behind in his target. Also analyzing the laggards gives you a chance to find points of improvement not just for themselves but for the entire team. Things like:
- You just need to put in more hours.
- Focus more on starting and holding a conversation.
- You need to get better at objection handling… etc.
Without the proper reports these critical data points get lost, and you as a business owner will always be stuck, struggling and trying but failing to grow.
#3 Time Reports
What is Time reports?
The biggest question that every sales manager has is – is my team working efficiently or are they just wasting time?
The time reports in TeleCRM allow business owners to track the amount of time spent by the tele-caller/s on calls with leads.
Significance of time reporting in TeleCRM
Reports are one of the most popular and widely used features of TeleCRM. This is the one aspect that all tele-callers and managers use alike. Once you start using TeleCRM,
- With the time reports, you can get the hour-by-hour analysis and figure out your best and worst-performing hours.
- Then you can do benchmarking from the best hour to push team members to better during the low/slump hours.
- You can then also download the reports or you can click on any particular hour/amount to check the specific leads under that segment!
#4 Sales closed/Pending payments reports
What data are sales closed reports?
Sales closed is 3rd key section in reports, here you can see an hour-by-hour split of the sales closed, i.e. the revenue generated by any specific tele-caller or the entire team
Why is the sales closed reports important
If you don’t know who are the people bringing you the most revenue and how they’re doing it then your business is bound to suffer both in terms of growing a retaining talented members of sales team.
Ways to use the sales closed reports
- Comparison & benchmarking: between the members of the sales team. What is a practical sales target for every team member. Instead of an arbit number you can use the data of the best performers and define the target for the rest of the team accordingly.
- Figuring out hacks: Each sales person has a unique way of selling and hacks that he uses, Having sales closed reports in one place means you know who the best performers are, and when you can find hacks that they use that others can also use to get similar results.
As a business owner, you don’t have the time or bandwidth to manually monitor the work of every team member by actually standing behind their shoulders.
But the reports and leaderboard feature in TeleCRM together give you a complete overview of what each member is doing. What’s the progress of the entire team and what are the areas which need immediate attention/improvement.