25+ Best WhatsApp Promotion Message Templates for Cloud API: 👇
How often do you block unknown numbers on WhatsApp because they sent you spammy promotional messages?
But why do businesses still keep messaging people on WhatsApp, despite so much blocking and numbers getting banned?
The answer is simple:
because they think it gets them results.
WhatsApp has an obvious edge over all other marketing channels!
But, people don’t want to be bombarded with generic messages.
If you want real results, i.e. clicks, replies, and conversions, you need to start sending useful, personalized messages with the right CTAs.
Unlike SMS/Email or other channels, almost 100% of your WhatsApp messages get seen.
Plus the new WhatsApp cloud API has many business-centric features, that help business owners connect better with their target audience on WhatsApp. Features like:
- Send buttoned messages, with attachments.
- Use a single WhatsApp number for your entire company.
- Run chatbots that engage your audience 24×7.
- Apply for a green tick.
- No chance of number banning.
You can use these features to stay in touch with customers and prospects. And to share important information quickly and easily.
You can also use bulk broadcasts to filter interested prospects and then use personal WhatsApp messages to build relationships with the right prospects and move them towards sales.
To write a WhatsApp follow-up message that converts, focus on providing value – instead of just trying to sell them something.
- Offer a helpful tip.
- Share a relevant article.
- Or give a discount on a product or service.
Finally, end with a call to action that is clear and easy to follow.
25 best sales follow-up WhatsApp templates to ace for your next follow-up campaign
1. Account update notification
You can notify users through WhatsApp when they make changes to their accounts, including adding a photo, changing their password, or updating their email address.
Hello *Rahul*, You have now enabled WhatsApp notifications for your account. You can use it to 1️⃣ Get notified about new leads 2️⃣ Get your follow-up reminders 3️⃣ Contact our support team directly on WhatsApp for any issues
- The template is designed for account-related information only. Do not use it for general announcements or marketing messages.
- Be clear and concise in your message. Personalize the message and Include all relevant information, such as account numbers and contact details.
- Use strong visuals to grab attention. Add an image or video to your message to make it more engaging.
2. Delivery Status Updates
Notifications and alerts are important for businesses, especially regarding shipping and delivery. This template is a great way to keep your customers informed about any delays, exact status or changes in your company’s shipping and delivery schedule.
Hey Rajat, We are excited to let you know that your order for the book "You Can Win" has been placed! Your book will be dispatched within 24 hours and delivered to your address by 13th September 2022. We hope you enjoy reading and learning from the book! Have further questions? Click here to talk to our customer support.
This great template lets businesses update their customers on any changes or news. By including key information in the template, businesses can save time and ensure that their customers are always kept in the loop.
- Consider using bold font or emojis to help your message stand out.
- You can also add a link to your website or social media pages, so recipients can easily find more information about your business.
- Finally, proofread your message before sending it out – no one likes getting a notification with typos!
Send Personalized WhatsApp in Bulk!
Try automatic WhatsApp welcome messages with buttons with TeleCRM.See How it Works
3. Auto Reply template
If you’re running a business, you know the importance of staying in touch with your customers. But what do you do when you can’t be available 24/7? That’s where an auto-reply message comes in handy.
Hey Rahul, Thank you for your interest in our product/service. 🤩 Our team will get back to you shortly. In the meantime, feel free to explore our website/social media pages to learn more. 😀 [Insert links to website/social media pages.]
- Automate responses to customer queries.
- Save time by not having to respond manually to each query.
- Provide customers with a quick and easy way to get in touch with your business.
- Indirect promotion of your company’s offering.
Use template messages sparingly so as not to overwhelm customers with automated messages.
4. After Receiving an issue
This is a great way to let your customers know that you’re on top of the problem and that a resolution is in sight. This template can also be used to provide an update on the status of a fix or to apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Hi Sujay, We apologize for the inconvenience caused by website crash. ☹️ All services are now up and running. 🥳 If you experience any problems, please let us know.
It is swift and easy to fill in the required information and send it off. This can save businesses a lot of time and hassle, especially if they are dealing with many customer complaints or issues.
Be sure to include a call to action in the message so that customers know how to get in touch if they need further assistance.
5. New product announcement template
This template is a great choice if you’re looking for a simple, effective way to announce a new product to your WhatsApp contacts. Just fill in the blanks with your product details and send it out.
Hi Neha, We have some news! The much awaited CRM software is now available. 🤩 Check out all the details of the product below! Let us know if you have any questions.
- Make sure your product is ready for launch. You don’t want to announce a product that’s not ready for prime time.
- Clearly state the benefits of your product. What makes it better than the competition?
- Use strong calls to action. Encourage your recipients to take the next step, whether it’s visiting your website or buying your product.
- Test your template before you send it. Make sure it looks good on all devices and that all the links work.
6. Cross-selling Template
You should consider using a cross-selling template if you’re looking to boost your sales and encourage your customers to buy more from your business.
Hey Simran! We hope you loved your previous purchase of tops from us. We've got some great trousers in stock that we think you'll love and will help you rock your look! Check out our selection of trousers below. We know you'll find the perfect pair to complete your look! Here is a great deal for your purchase! For an immediate 20% off, use NEWPRO after checkout. We know you are as excited as we are! 🥳
First, it’s personal. The template starts with a personalized greeting, which immediately makes the recipient feel valued.
Second, it’s specific. The template highlights two specific products or services the customer might be interested in.
Finally, it’s actionable. The template includes a call-to-action for the customer to buy more from you.
- Include a CTA, such as “Learn More” or “Shop Now.”
- Include an image to grab attention.
7. Feedback Template
Customer feedback is crucial to helping you figure out how to upgrade and improve your goods and services. Here is a sample WhatsApp message for getting feedback from clients on orders.
Hey Nihal, We hope you liked our CRM Software you bought recently. 😇 Could you tell us about your experience? We'd be thrilled to hear from you.😃 You simply need to select an option from the options below. 👇 "Very Happy, Can Do Better, Very Unhappy"
- If you want to get even more customer feedback, you can add a follow-up question such as, “What could we have done better?” or “If we could make your experience better in any way, what would it be?”
- You can also use this template to collect feedback from employees. Simply ask them to rate their experience with your company or product.
8. Getting In Touch After a Corporate Event:
It’s always a good idea to follow up after a business event because you never know when you could establish an important relationship. A follow-up template can help you stay organized and ensure you don’t forget any important details.
Hey Rahul, We hope you enjoyed the recent business event about our new offerings. Do you want to purchase our products? Then type "Yes" to connect with our executives! In the meantime, you can click this link to learn about all our offerings!
The personal touch in this template is the game changer. When the customer gets a message that is so specific, they feel valued, and the chances of conversion thereby become higher.
Specify a call to action, such as requesting a meeting.
9. Alerts for Forgotten/Abandoned Carts
Are you looking for a way to win back customers who have forgotten about their carts? With this template, you can alert customers that their cart is awaiting them. This is a great way to remind them of their forgotten items and give them a chance to complete their purchase.
Hi Saniha, The black and pink kurta set from Sangria is waiting for you in your cart. We don't want you to miss out on this gorgeous kurta set! So, here is the direct link to check out and place your order within seconds!
- Offer a discount or incentive for completing the purchase. This could be a percentage of their total order, free shipping, or a freebie. Whatever you choose, make sure it’s something that will motivate your customer to complete their purchase.
10. Payment Confirmation
Because they give clients peace of mind regarding their money, payment acknowledgments are a crucial component of most businesses. Here is a basic template text for all organizations.
Hi Rahul, Thanks for choosing TeleCRM.in for your purchase. We're excited to confirm that your order (#403) has been placed successfully. The invoice for your purchase is attached below. We hope you're happy with your purchase. If you have any questions or need any support, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
This template is simple and to the point, letting your customer know that their payment has been received and their order is being processed and assuring their money is safe with you.
Sales is not just about transactions; it is about human connections!
Of course, you can always add your hacks to this template to make it even better. For example, you could include a link to the online invoice so they can easily find it if needed. Or you could add a personal touch by including a handwritten thank you note.
You can also use this template to upsell other products or services. For example, you could include a link to your website or a special offer for your next purchase.
11. Welcome msg after Facebook or other ad form-fill
Hello Jagmohan Sachdeva👋🏻, You just made an Inquiry On Facebook For Whatsapp Broadcast API and CRM, This is Abhinav Shukla, Whatsapp Automation expert, and with teleCRM Whatsapp API you can:- _1️⃣ Run, grow and Scale your Businesses in automation._ _2️⃣ Send Whatsapp messages in Bulk ( without number banning issue)._ _3️⃣ Create Automation that can engage your lead Automatically._ To check all the details and book demclick on the link below [Book Demo]
Eliminating uninterested leads.
Are you struggling to weed out uninterested people from your leads list? If so, you’re not alone. It’s a common problem for businesses, especially in the early stages when you’re still trying to figure out your target market.
The good news is that you can do some things to engage your leads and weed out the ones who aren’t interested. Using a lead engagement template, you can more easily identify which leads are worth pursuing and which ones you should let go of.
Hi Manisha, Thanks for enquiring about purchasing a two-wheeler from us. Are you still interested? If not, you can just click 'no,' and we'll never message you again. We hope to hear from you soon!
- Saves time by helping you quickly identify interested leads
- Helps you focus your resources on pursuing the most promising leads
- Can be customized to your specific business and target market
12. Lead qualification using options and questions
You may use the template to collect information about a lead’s budget, timeline, and decision-making process. This can help you determine whether or not the lead is ready to buy, and, if so, how best to proceed.
Welcome, Rishi We just got your request for insurance services. Please pick the appropriate response from the list below to help us better understand your needs and connect you with a suitable expert. [Vehicle] [Personal] [Business]
- One of the great things about this template is that it can be used at any stage of the sales process. Whether you’re just starting to reach out to potential customers or looking to close a deal, this template can help you gather the necessary information.
- Another strength of this template is that it can help you better understand your leads. By asking questions and providing options, you can learn more about what your customers are looking for and what they need from your product or service.
Keep your questions and options relevant to your product or service. This will help ensure that you’re qualifying the right leads.
13. Enticing customers to visit your website/CTA
This template is ideal for promoting a specific product or service for existing customers or driving traffic to a landing page.
Hi Hema, You recently attended a demo class for IIT-JEE preparations. We are glad you found it helpful! Morgan offers a great selection on his website if you're looking for more lectures on specific topics. You can browse by topic and find the perfect lecture for your needs. Thanks for checking out Morgan's lectures, and we hope you find the one that's perfect for you!
- Make sure your CTA is clear and easy to find. This template is right at the top, so potential buyers can’t miss it. But, you could also consider using a pop-up or banner to ensure it’s impossible to miss.
14. Payment Reminder
This template is perfect for situations when you need to send a reminder about an upcoming payment or a past-due invoice.
Hi Rahul, Just wanted to give you a quick reminder that your fees for the third semester are still outstanding. You can quickly pay them online via UPI or net banking by clicking on the link below. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reply to this message.
The Upsell Follow-Up:
An upsell is a higher-priced version of your product that includes additional features or benefits.
For example, let’s say you’re selling a digital course on how to start a blog. Your upsell could be a course on monetizing your blog or a done-for-you service that sets up the blog for you.
Hi Geet, Thank you for expressing interest in our digital course on how to start a blog. We're excited to offer you an upgraded version of the course that includes a done-for-you service to set up your blog. This service includes everything you need to start, including choosing a domain name, securing hosting, and installing WordPress. And at just Rs.2999, it's a great deal. To take advantage of this offer, simply click the link below. Hurry before the offer runs out!
This is a great way to increase your average order value and close more deals.
15. Bulk marketing broadcast
When it comes to marketing, sometimes it’s best to go big or go home. And that’s where the bulk marketing broadcast template comes in.
This template is perfect for those situations where you need to reach a large audience quickly and efficiently.
B2B B2C market software All website listing data provider Indiamart/Justdial/TradeIndia/GoogleMap/Google business Extract data with name, address, email, contact number, etc. Extract data Location Wise Extract data Category Wise Extract Data Keyword Wise Extract Unlimited Data Call: 998000021
16. Share FAQs after purchase
You can easily format the FAQs using this template, making them easy to read and understand. This can help reduce customer support inquiries and help your business run smoothly.
Hi there! Thanks so much for purchasing our CRM software. We know you must have some questions, so we've compiled a list of FAQs to help you. Click on the FAQs below to quickly find the answers you need: Finding invoice Activating my license Premium features
- Make sure the FAQs are relevant to the product or service.
- Keep the FAQs concise and to the point.
- Be sure to include links to additional resources, if needed.
- Use this opportunity to upsell or cross-sell related products or services.
This can help them get the most out of your product or service, and it can also help you gauge your customer’s level of satisfaction. Plus, providing valuable resources to your customers or clients is always a good idea.
17. WhatsApp Newsletter:
WhatsApp newsletters are a great way for businesses to keep their customers informed. They can be used to promote special offers, new products, or just to keep customers up-to-date on what’s happening with your business.
Hey Rahul! We're excited to announce that our popular business culture newsletter is now available on WhatsApp. To subscribe, simply add our number to your WhatsApp contacts and send us a message saying "subscribe." We'll send you a new issue every week, packed with the latest business news, analysis, and insights. Looking forward to staying connected!
- WhatsApp newsletters are very visual, so they can be eye-catching and engaging for customers.
- They’re also straightforward to share, so customers can easily forward your newsletter to friends and family.
- Since WhatsApp is a mobile app, customers can easily read your newsletter on the go.
- Make sure your messages are relevant and interesting. Customers will quickly unsubscribe from your newsletter if they find your messages uninteresting or irrelevant.
18. OTP Verification:
This can be useful in several situations, such as when a customer is trying to register for a new account, when they are trying to reset their password, or when they want to verify their registered number on your website.
Hey Kshama, Your OTP to verify your phone number is 2237628. This is Hammad from TeleCRM, the all-in-one sales application. You can enter this OTP in TeleCRM to start getting CRM updates on WhatsApp. Thanks, Team TeleCRM
- You can subtly promote your product by sharing OTPs. As we have added in the above template, you can include a link to your product in the OTP. This will help you get more exposure to your product while providing a valuable service to your customers.
Also Read: How to Send OTP with WhatsApp
19. WhatsApp Chatbot Support
A chatbot can answer common questions or help customers with tasks such as booking a meeting or placing an order.
Hi Rashi, Thanks for contacting SBI today. What services would like today? 1. Account statement. 2. Current balance. 3. Change contact number or address. 4. Speak directly to an agent.
- 24/7 availability: Customers can get help anytime, day or night.
- Fast response times: Chatbots can respond instantly to customer questions.
- Reduced costs: Chatbots can help reduce the cost of customer support.
- Use keywords to trigger different responses from your chatbot. For example, you can use the keyword “help” to trigger a list of FAQs.
- Use shortcodes to get specific information from your chatbot. For example, you can use the shortcode “order” to get information about placing an order.
- Use data from previous chats to personalize your chatbot’s responses. For example, you can use the customer’s name to make your chatbot’s responses
20. Renewal reminder:
This template can be used to remind your customers that their subscription is about to expire or that a product they’ve purchased from you needs to be renewed.
Hey Sharath! We just wanted to remind you that your subscription is up for renewal. If you'd like to renew, we have a special offer for you: Avail 20% on your subscription! To renew, simply click the link below. We hope to see you soon!
- Using a template allows you to customize the information for each customer, saving you time and hassle. This template is ideal for companies of any size. Whether you have a few or many customers, this template can help you keep track of renewals.
- Don’t wait until the last minute to send the reminder. Give your customers plenty of time to renew before their subscription expires.
- Include a call-to-action in the message. Make it easy for your customers to renew by including a link or a phone number they can use.
21. Order placement and follow-up:
This template allows customers to quickly and easily select the items they wish to purchase and then place their order via WhatsApp.
Hi Rahul, Thank you for your interest in buying men's clothing from Myntra. You can easily select what you want from the options below for order placement: 1. Select the item from the men’s clothing category 2. Place an order 3. Want to talk to a representative 4. Direct me to my account on the website Thank you for choosing Myntra. We hope you have a pleasant shopping experience with us!
- This template can help to reduce errors, as customers can select the items they wish to purchase.
- It can provide a great customer experience, as they can easily track their order and receive updates on its status.
- Make sure your selection process is clear and concise. Customers should be able to find and select the products they want easily.
- Placement is key. Make sure your products are easy to find and placed in a way that makes sense.
- Keep in mind that customer service is still important. Even with a template, be sure to provide a human touch.
22. The “Re-Engagement” Follow-Up:
Have you ever had a prospect go dark on you? It’s frustrating, but it happens to everyone at some point. The best way to deal with it is to reach out and try to re-engage them.
Hi Rajat! There is a great deal, and we wanted to ensure you didn't miss it. We're offering 50% off on all men’s T-shirts for a limited time only. Act now, and you'll save Rs.1999!
- Use TeleCRM to learn more about the prospect and tailor the message accordingly.
- It’s an excellent approach to gauge interest. If someone responds positively to your re-engagement follow-up, you know they’re still interested in your offer.
23. Getting in touch with the customer representative
Customer service is at the heart of sales and helios you win loyal customers. This template is a great way to guide them to the relevant agent for their needs and queries within seconds.
Hi Divya, Thank you for reaching out to us. We noticed you had trouble booking your dentist appointment with us. Unfortunately, Dr. Suman is not available on the selected date. We're sorry for the inconvenience. You can choose from the options below to select change your appointment: 1. Reschedule the appointment 2. Cancel and book a new appointment 3. Talk to the representative. We hope this resolves your issue.
This template provides a clear overview of the customer’s issue, outlines the actions taken to address it, and assures customers that their satisfaction is a top priority, all within seconds of work.
24. Personal Documentation Template:
You can now easily send tickets and other important documents directly to your clients via WhatsApp, ensuring authenticity and ease of access to your customers.
Hi Rahul, Thank you for booking your flight through our platform. You can find the tickets below. If you have any questions, please click the link below to check our FAQs. We hope you have a great flight!
- This template provides all the information a customer needs without any added fluff or distractions.
- Additionally, the FAQs section ensures that customers can easily find answers to any questions they may have.
First, make sure that the document is clear and concise. Secondly, be sure to proofread the document before sending it out. Lastly, if you have any questions, include a contact number or email so your customers or clients can get in touch with you.
25. Drip marketing for people who are not interested right now
Template 1: Confirm subscription and send a welcome message
Hey Raman, Thanks for subscribing to TeleCRM blog! You will start receiving weekly sales tips on WhatsApp! Here ate 3 top articles to get you started: 1️⃣ How to build your sales team from scratch: *https://bit.ly/3UtgE--* 2️⃣ 15 killer sales call opening lines: *https://bit.ly/3MnT6--* 3️⃣ 5 Best WhatsApp follow-up templates after sales call: *https://bit.ly/3Mcqf--*
Template 2: First Update after 1 week
Hi Raman As promised, Here's your first tip. 8 qualities to look for while hiring a sales person 1️⃣ *Comminication*: _he should be able to grab attention and make you listen_ 2️⃣ *Presence of mind*: _Throw an insult at him and see how he reacts, if he's able to handle he is a star_ 3️⃣ *Handling objection*: _Raise an unfair objection against his credibility and see how he does_ Click on the link below to read complete details and the rest of the list on the bog [See Blog Post]
Sales follow-up is one of the most essential yet often overlooked aspects of the sales process. By sending timely follow-up WhatsApp messages, you can stay top-of-mind with your prospects and keep your sales pipeline moving forward.
With TeleCRM, you can send automated follow-up messages to your leads. TeleCRM can help you save time and follow up more effectively. If you’re looking for a way to streamline your sales follow-up, TeleCRM is worth checking out.