Are you using a CRM but are pissed off because your CRM does not have a mobile app?
Or are simply fed up with its functionality and looking for one that can put an end to your woes?
Well then! You’re at the right place. Businesses today happen on the phone. And, if you are into sales, a mobile app is not just a luxury, but a necessity for any CRM worth its salt.
So why settle for a CRM that’s holding you back? Upgrade to a mobile-enabled solution that is accessible on the go and can help manage customer interactions efficiently.
But how do you find out:
- Which is the best among them?
- Which app provides the most features?
- Which CRM app has a UI that is easy to understand & navigate?
In this article, we will help you understand the different aspects of a mobile-based CRM you should look for and recommend CRM systems with the best android app.
So, how to choose the Best CRM for your Android phone?
Searching for a CRM with the best Android app is like searching for a needle in a haystack – there are so many options out there that it can be difficult to find the one that fits your specific needs.
However, if you know what right features you should look for, then then the process can become much easier and more efficient.
Here are some key aspects that you should consider when choosing a CRM for your Android phone:
1. Seamless interface/Good UI
A bad interface can put you off every time you open the app.
The difficulty in navigation and inconsistent user experience can disrupt your flow of work. This leads to reduced productivity and wasted time.
Therefore, choose a CRM:
- With a smooth interface.
- Make sure the interface does not recreate desktop functions on a mobile app.
- Has mobile-only capabilities like push notifications, messages etc.
2. Functionality & features
Make sure you get all the features in the app which come with the desktop app. This means that you should be able to access all the essential features like contact management and lead tracking on your Android phone.
The mobile app should also provide seamless synchronization with the desktop app, allowing you to access the same data on both platforms without any lag or delay.
3. CRM integrations & add-ons
Sometimes a CRM does not need to do everything! It just needs to integrate with other platforms that do.
The benchmark of a good CRM and its mobile app counterpart is that it provides all the necessary 3rd party integrations. By integrating different platforms, users can access all of their data across all apps. Thereby making your workflow smooth.
4. Supported devices
Imagine a scenario where your team members are using different Android phone models with different versions, and your CRM mobile app is not supported by all of them.
This will lead to a fragmented experience where some team members are unable to access key features.
To avoid this, it’s important for your CRM mobile app to ensure compatibility with not just iOS and Android applications but even with all Android phone models and versions.
5. Customer/Tech support
Even the highest-rated apps on the play store aren’t exempt from the occasional downtime or glitches.
This is why choosing a CRM system which has excellent customer support is quite essential. You can minimize the impact on your team’s performance by choosing a CRM app with a good customer service reputation.
Now, let’s look at some popular CRMs available in the market with good Android apps.
Best CRM Systems with Android Apps in 2023
TeleCRM offers a mobile app that offers its users access to their software on mobile devices. The app provides many of the same functionalities and features as the desktop version including but not limited to managing leads, tracking sales and viewing lead history. Users can also manage projects and collaborate with team members in real-time using the app. Overall, it is one of the most feature-rich mobile CRM available in the market.
Mobile Lead Management:
Because your leads don’t wait for you to reach the office
- Automatically capture leads from 15 different platforms and access them on your phone
- Manage your leads, incoming/outgoing calls, and follow-ups from your phone
Working on the go:
So that your work doesn’t suffer, whether you are in the office or not
- Check today’s important leads, calls, and follow-ups
- Prioritise and plan your day to maximize productivity.
Access reports anywhere:
Because as a business owner, you need to know what’s happening at any point of time
- Get hour-by-hour calls, time, and sales closed reports
Automate repetitive tasks:
Because you can use that time in doing more important stuff.
- Automate sending WhatsApp welcome messages to leads.
- Auto-distribute and assign leads to team members based on pre-defined logic.
- Set up WhatsApp drip marketing to engage and convert leads on automation.
Because you shouldn’t have to spend lakhs in the setup before starting your sales process
- No desktop is needed for callers
- Works on most android phones
- Supports sim card-based calling so there are no extra costs involved.
Send WhatsApp to leads:
Because you need to reach your customers where they are
- Reach them where they are, without needing any cumbersome integrations
Only cloud-based support: Currently, TeleCRM only provides cloud-based support, majorly over zoom, WhatsApp and phone calls. This is an issue for customers who are looking for on-site support services.
No monthly subscription: TeleCRM does not provide any monthly subscriptions for our CRM services. At the moment, only quarterly and annual plans are available. However, there are no additional hidden fees to use the mobile app.
No inventory management: TeleCRM system does not offer inventory management services. While payments can be handled and recorded, it does not currently provide billing or invoicing capabilities.
- Quarterly – ₹699 per user per month
- Annual – ₹499 per user per month
Bitrix24 is a cloud-based CRM that helps businesses manage their interactions with customers and streamline their sales, marketing, and other customer-centric processes. The mobile app for Bitrix24 offers the same enjoyable experience as the desktop version but with a mobile-ready UI and optimized performance.
- Mobile Access: the Bitrix24 app allows you to access all CRM data on your android device, so you can manage your business on the go.
- Real-time notifications: for new leads, deals and customer interactions.
- Contact and Deal management: Add, edit, and delete leads directly from the app.
- Integration: With popular tools such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Mailchimp etc.
- Limited functionality: The android app has some limitations in comparison to the desktop version such as fewer customization options and limited reporting capabilities.
- Limited offline access: The app requires a constant internet connection to access your CRM data. You will not be able to access your data in areas with no internet connectivity.
- Minor bugs: Some users found minor bugs and glitches with the app such as slow loading times and occasional crashes.
- Steep learning curve: Wide range of features which can take some time to learn. Can be a challenge for new users.
- Basic – 5 users – ₹3490 per month
- Standard – 50 users – ₹6990 per month
- Professional – 100 users – ₹13990 per month
Freshsales (formerly Freshworks CRM) is a free CRM tool with a key difference – it’s an all-in-one package combining sales and marketing capabilities, chat and an in-built dialer. The mobile app for Freshsales provides users with major CRM functions.
- Accurate sales tracking: You can create and track the outcome of all sales activities and maintain a repository of activities’ timelines.
- Easy to use: User-friendly interface making it easy for users to navigate and access what they need.
- Offline access: Download and store lead-related information, create new records or sales activities offline and then sync them when you are back online.
- Real-time notifications: for new leads, deals and other in-app updates.
- Integration with phone and email: on the user’s android device, thereby making it easier to call or email leads and contacts from within the app.
- Limited functionality: May not offer all the features of a desktop version which could be a drawback for users requiring access to heavy tasks or admin/root users
- Limited customization: this may not be suitable for businesses that require a higher level of customization.
- Compatibility issues: The app may not be fully compatible with all Android devices or OS versions, which could lead to stability or performance issues.
- Security concerns: Since the app allows access to sensitive CRM data without requiring additional authentication, it may become a security risk if it is lost or stolen.
- Limited customer support: Support is not easily accessible from the android app.
- Growth (for 3 users) – ₹999 per user per month billed annually, ₹1199 per user per month billed monthly
- Pro – ₹2799 per user per month billed annually, ₹3399 per user per month billed monthly
- Enterprise – ₹4999 per user per month billed annually, ₹5999 per user per month billed monthly
4. HubSpot CRM
HubSpot has a cloud-based CRM software offering a mobile app for android devices. With some key features such as Contact management, sales tracking, task management etc, it is one the most sought-after CRM solutions in the market.
- Mobility: The app allows users to access their CRM data and tools from anywhere, giving them the flexibility to work on the go.
- User-friendly interface: The app is easy to navigate and use, with a clean and intuitive interface that makes it easy to search for the information and tools you require.
- Multi-user access: The app allows multiple users to access and update the same CRM data. This makes it easier for teams to collaborate, share information and get work done systematically. By generating QR codes for contacts, deals, and other records in CRM, teams can collaborate seamlessly and share information efficiently.
- Security: The app offers robust security features including two-factor authentication and encryption to protect your data.
- Basic reporting: Reports generated via Hubspot CRM app are very basic and may not meet the requirements of some businesses. This could be an issue for businesses that need detailed monthly reports about the team.
- Compatibility issues: While the app is supported for most android phones, it may be incompatible with some android devices or older OS versions. This could lead to stability and performance issues. The user has to check the same before going ahead.
- Call merging: One critical desktop feature which is missing from the HubSpot CRM app is call merging or conference calls. While this is a feature on the desktop version, it is not possible to do so in the mobile app. This is a critical feature which might be important for some users.
- Starter – $50 per month
- Basic – Starts at $200 per month
- Professional – Starts at $800 per month
- Enterprise – Starts at $2400 per month
5. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM offers a mobile app for both Android and IOS devices. This mobile app allows users to access their CRM data and tools on the go, giving them the flexibility to work from anywhere. The app provides many of the same features as the desktop version including contact management, sales tracking, analytics and reporting to name a few.
- Lead capturing using a phone camera: Zoho CRM’s android app is packed full of useful features. One such feature is capturing leads by clicking a photo of a business card. This is especially useful for field sales teams who regularly travel to client locations.
- User-friendly interface: The app comes with a user-friendly interface which is easy to navigate. Your sales team will never find it difficult to search for anything nor will you find it too complex to gather the information that you need.
- Personalized AI chatbot: Revolutionize the way you sell with their personal AI chatbot, Zia. This chatbot can help you in creating records, change the deal status, call a customer, or add notes.
- Steep learning curve: The Zoho CRM mobile app can be a bit difficult for new users, or for users who are not familiar with CRM or are not so tech-savvy. The app has a lot of features and tools, which can make it overwhelming.
- Limited offline access: While Zoho mobile app can be used offline, its functionality is limited without an internet connection. Users can only view previously downloaded data and cannot make updates till an internet connection is available.
- Slow loading times: The app can be slow to load and navigate, especially when working with large amounts of data or when using older devices.
- Pricing: While the app is free to download, users will need to purchase a subscription to access the full range of features. The cost of a subscription can be a significant expense for some businesses, particularly small businesses or startups.
- Standard – ₹800 per user per month billed annually
- Professional – ₹1400 per user per month billed annually
- Enterprise – ₹2400 per user per month billed annually
- Ultimate – ₹2600 per user per month billed annually
6. Salesforce CRM
Salesforce is a cloud-based CRM software that unites your marketing, sales, commerce, service and IT teams from anywhere with one integrated CRM platform that powers an entire suite of connected apps. They also offer a mobile app for android devices, which allows users to access their CRM data and functionality from anywhere.
- Mobility: The salesforce android app offers its users access to their sales, service and marketing data from anywhere. It also gives users the ability to view and update records of all leads.
- Integration with Salesforce other tools: Sales offers a variety of tools within its software suite as well as integrations with several other platforms.
- Reporting & analytics: With the Salesforce android app, users can get access to rich dashboard analytics as well as performance reports. All of this is accessible and easily searchable within your android device.
- Advanced Searching: The Salesforce mobile app offers its users advanced searching and filtering capabilities. Utilizing these filters, users can find exactly what they are looking for without having to go through the whole data.
- Steep learning curve: Since Salesforce is a comprehensive software, learning how to properly use the mobile app can be a bit difficult for new users on their own. In such cases, there may be an additional requirement for training and support to fully utilize all features.
- System requirements: The app has certain system requirements, which may mean that some older devices or OS may not be compatible. This could be a drawback for users who do not have access to newer devices.
- Pricing: While the salesforce app is free to download, users will need to purchase a subscription to access the full range of features. This subscription cost may be significant for some businesses, particularly small businesses or startups.
- Essentials – $25 per user per month billed annually
- Professional – $75 per user per month billed annually
- Enterprise – $150 per user per month billed annually
- Unlimited – $300 per user per month billed annually
Still not convinced
I understand that you are super busy, and drastic changes don’t happen in any business overnight.
Here’s a simple 3 step process that you can use to get started without any commitment.
- Identify what changes you want to implement in your process.
- Get on a call with our consultant and let him help you figure out if TeleCRM is the right choice for you to implement those changes.
- Give it a try for 1 or 2 days and see the difference for yourself.
Book a free demo
See TeleCRM live in action
So now that we’ve discussed some of the best CRMS for android Apps, it’s your chance to make the move!
- Firstly, consider the key aspects we’ve discussed, such as features, user interface, and narrow down your options.
- Then, take advantage of the free trials and demos offered and get a better feel for how the app works.
- And lastly, implement and train your team to take full advantage of the app’s features.
Remember, choosing the right CRM with a mobile app can make all the difference in how effectively you can manage your customer interactions and boost your team’s productivity.
We recommend trying TeleCRM. With its robust mobile app for both Android and IOS, it handles all major CRM functionalities and provides most features which mobile users are looking for in a CRM app for Android. What’s good is you get all of this at an unmatchable price.
So don’t hesitate. Take the first step towards upgrading your CRM today!