As a business owner, it gets really hectic to manage your leads and see your team member’s performance in excel because it fails to answer the very basic questions about your team’s performance.
Questions like –
- How many calls did a particular team member make?
- Their individual and total sales volume?
- The amount of time they spent on those calls?
- Are they effective?
- How many follow-ups do they have?
- How many follow-ups have they taken already?
Are impossible to answer in an excel sheet!
Because it’s all based on data entered by your callers and there is no accurate tracking whatsoever.
Even with the user entered data excel can easily make you pluck your hair out working on macros and plotting charts etc. just to answer the same questions.
Although you would think that Excel is probably one of the easiest tools to use but after a while when your business grows, you’ll see managing all data in excel is really difficult.
So what’s the alternative?
Managing sales in a CRM > Managing sales in Excel
Using a CRM like TeleCRM, you can easily manage your entire sales funnel as well as your team members.
Also, apart from the basic questions covered in the first section, here are some of the really complicated questions that you as a manager or business owner can answer with a single click.
- How many untouched leads are there in your system?
- How many leads have you acquired in the last week, month, quarter, etc?
- How many total interested leads are there in your system?
- What’s the total volume of sales done by your entire team in the last quarter?
If your team manages sales on TeleCRM, not only you get answers to these questions but also it will boost your team’s productivity by 3 times and will help you close more leads.
Plus you can implement some really complex workflows with just a few clicks. Things like
- Capture & evenly distribute all incoming Facebook leads among 4 team members in real-time.
- Transfer all interested leads in the last week to a particular sales executive.
- Upload an Excel sheet and distribute the leads among five executives.
Excel vs TeleCRM for Tele-callers
How they work in excel
- They get a new excel sheet every morning.
- They dial the calls manually, make mistakes, and then enter data for each lead into your 26 complex columns with 7-8 color codes.
- And then they get frustrated and start entering data at random without actually making the calls.
Also, you can’t monitor your team members are working and it gets really difficult for you to tell if they are telling the truth or lying about that data.
But what if you can easily track your callers and their progress?
How they work in TeleCRM
When tele-callers and sales executives use TeleCRM for managing their calls they just do three things.
- Hit next and dial.
- Convince the prospects.
- Note down feedback and schedule follow-up reminders.
Whether you are a manager or a sales executive using TeleCRM, the core idea remains the same. It simplifies and reduces your work with automation and with its easy-to-use design. And it helps you focus on the things that really matter for you and your team to sell more and sell better.